How to send PDF via Text message | Redtie
PDF files are an excellent way to present and share documents. So, you might have already shared or transferred PDF files to another person. Usually, you would email them the PDF file. But what if you need to send them the PDF file in a text message? Is it possible to send PDF via text message?
Yes, with Redtie you can transfer your files in seconds.
How to send PDF via text?
Create your workspace and choose a Phone Number
Once you sign up for an account, the first step is to create your workspace and decide what number you want to use.
You can also choose phone number with specific area code.
Write Your Message
Write out your text message and select the list of contacts you’d like to send your campaign to.
- Write up to 300 characters
- Add all kinds of rich media right inside your messages, including pdf, images, GIFs, videos, and audio files.
Upload Your Media — send PDF via Text message
Upload the media you’d like to send. Supported file types vary by number. Common use cases include:
- Share photos in JPG/JPEG, or PNG format
- Share exciting, animated GIFs
Send Your Campaign
Click send and watch how your SMS marketing campaign performs in real-time right from your dashboard!
- Track click-through rates
- Send follow-ups based on click behaviour
- Monitor unsubscribes
Why Text a PDF?
Why would someone want to send PDF via text message? Beyond the convenience, it’s about changing the way you do business. Texts get impressive open and response rates. It’s why thousands of organisations across the country have transitioned their communications to the platform.
Attaching a PDF to a text is just another way to transition your business services to a mobile-based market.
Here are some great examples of the kinds of PDFs that customers would find helpful in a text message:
- Tickets for concerts, travel, or other events
- Brochures for a service or experience
- Appointment summaries
- Report cards
- Sales quotes
Features of Business text messaging software:
- Send, receive, and schedule messages
- Attach documents, audio, video, and images
- Powerful integrations for automation, plus API & Web-hooks for developers
- Best for: Marketers, lead generators, support teams, and more
Getting started with business text messaging software is simple — you’ll be sending your first message in minutes. Text messages cost just pennies to send and you’ll only pay for what you use.
For the best text messaging platform, consider opting for ‘ Redtie ‘ two-way text messaging software. Sign up for a free trial now and see how it can help you take your business to the next level.
Originally published at https://www.getredtie.com.